Below is a list of steps that you can take to minimize your dry eye syndrome symptoms.
- Use a humidifier at your home
- Use blue light blockers and anti-glare coatings on your glasses.
- Avoid medications with a side effect of dry eyes.
- Blink Exercises
- Healthy diet to include Omega 3.
- Drink more water
- Avoid smoking
- Follow 20/20/20 rule where every 20 minutes on electronic, take a 20 seconds break and look at something 20 ft far away.
- Ask your optometrist for special contacts that are designed for dry eye patients like Scleral lenses and soft daily disposable lenses.